Mayhem venue rumour thread

there's one of those in Portsmouth and we get confused people dropped off in taxi's sometimes.... :LOL:

Not much chatter here about the venue announcement.... unless I've missed another thread.

Be interesting to see what they make of Gatcombe, half the elevation of the Malverns :|

I get the impression that they've not actually sorted a course yet and that its taken this long just to get the venue.

Anyone got any inside info? Be nice to know more about the course before committing to a ride.

Russell":2wv7huqc said:
Not much chatter here about the venue announcement.... unless I've missed another thread.

Be interesting to see what they make of Gatcombe, half the elevation of the Malverns :|

I get the impression that they've not actually sorted a course yet and that its taken this long just to get the venue.

Anyone got any inside info? Be nice to know more about the course before committing to a ride.

Yeah on the sign up thread.

There's even somebody asking if there's any electric hook ups already :LOL:

Russell":300ggk4n said:

Russ,

Venue been booked for quite a while. Thought i saw elevation of the course somewhere and it looked pretty good.

G

Back