Gay Marriage

ajm":3ackos1r said:
Well, here we're back into the realms of unprovable, entirely unscientific conjecture. It's well known that the planet could feed / support hugely more people than we currently have, with only current technology and agriculture; even supposing "evolution" as you think existed (and let's not bother going there, as we're almost certainly not going to agree on what the term even means, never mind whether it might have a strategy)... It's still a perversion from the clearly designed norm.

I'd love to see the data that suggests the planet could support "hugely" more people? Can we have a thread as not to take this off topic. (I can't wait!)

Also, if you think homosexuality is a perversion, whatever you do, DON'T look in the box under my bed......

grahame":2cysd1vc said:
To Sylus, Ratbane, B77, etc. If you are against gay marriage, may I suggest that you don't marry a member of the same sex. Nobody is going to force you, honest.

Grahame, I'm very sorry but I'm not against gay marriage, I just don't see the point in marriage full stop, could you read my posts please.

Ajm, I think you and I will have to agree to disagree on the evolution/feeding the planet thing. i could sit here and argue the toss but it'll never change your mind or opinion so it's kind of redundant.

The whole 'can't open your mouth because you'll be branded a bigot' thing, the more that you ascertain that homosexuals/lesbians are 'perverts' that kind of brands you bigot right there. Still at least you have a kind of damnation and hellfire kind of conviction.

Everything changes for better or worse and you can't stand against change but you can make you self heard and maybe just maybe change the direction of the path of events.

If I were gay and wanted to be married in a church, unless the church were behind me 100% (as it were) I would not wish to be married by an instution that only did so because it's hand was forced, this would be hypocrisy.

@Warped boy. Go on then start the thread, I know what he's referring to and he's not wrong, but there are conditions/criteria which will never be met. Still think your avatar is pretty fuckinging wrong though.

So is mother nature keeping our numbers down to a sustainable level by making some of us queer ?.......or is it just coincidental that willys fit into back bottoms as well as front bottoms ?.....I'm confused , perhaps I'm gay ;)

i just had a long confusing conversation with my 9 year old daughter about bloody marrys, ghosts, religion and same sex marriage. she came to the conclusion that she dosent like the idea of same sex marridge but its up to them really. i guess i feel the same.

lumos2000":36q5kiyf said:
i just had a long confusing conversation with my 9 year old daughter about bloody marrys, ghosts, religion and same sex marriage. she came to the conclusion that she dosent like the idea of same sex marridge but its up to them really. i guess i feel the same.

Wow I'm really impressed you discuss things like that with your 9 year old daughter, my mum would never have done that.

Alison

Latest posts

Back