Klein Painters

God I hate klein's... :roll:

Although I DID see a Santa Cruz sunset a few weeks ago that was the spitting image of a linear fade of some sort (HLF i think... blue to pink)... which was pretty lovely... that's all tho :LOL:

G

rainforest2":3iv3rcuy said:
You have to be more patient! I have got some frames painted by Etoe, it took more time then first stated, but the result was outstanding. I understand Martin very well that he not want to paint to you anymore with your nagging and hassle! I would do the same myself. And its not the first time either a Klein painter refuse to paint frame after getting disagree with custumers. Jonrock refused to repaint frame to me and a friend of mine that he had painted very badly in first time because we was unhappy with them.

quote from a post from 25 aug. 2009 from rainforest1

Hi, Its mine frameset and and can confirm that its Jonrock repaint. I now see "NOS"description is wrong, I used NOS because its never build up and used after repaint. I tell everybody who ask that. Anyone who know if its possible to edit ebay auction text?

Its a awesome paintjob. Three people who owns orginale Mardigras sayd to me that this one looks just like their orginale. I will not earn much money if its goes for 3000 dollar because the (dent free/ mint) frameset was not cheap+paintjob.

Last edited by rainforest1 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I think you are two different people, and it's just a coincidence you're both from Norway and have almost the same name....

btw, i almost don't dear to say anymore i like those bikes....

rainforest2":3oa1hgyq said:
You have to be more patient! I have got some frames painted by Etoe, it took more time then first stated, but the result was outstanding. I understand Martin very well that he not want to paint to you anymore with your nagging and hassle! I would do the same myself. And its not the first time either a Klein painter refuse to paint frame after getting disagree with custumers. Jonrock refused to repaint frame to me and a friend of mine that he had painted very badly in first time because we was unhappy with them.

What a plank you are.

You are attempting to defend the indefensible.

rainforest2":2ildl3a1 said:
Whats wrong with people?? Start to hassle after 9 weeks waiting for a custum paintjob!! I have waited between 6-12 mounts a lot of times ordering quite normal parts from Tune, Klein, Storck, Lightweight and company like that!

This is what I mean with "it's all about attitude" (not THE Attitude hehe), why go into defence mode about this. He didn't hassle Martin, just asked for a status update after the agreed timespan had passed... Nothing wrong with that, it's indeed called "customer questions" and I deal with that all the time... No need to have those drive you nuts, a well balanced and polite answer solves a lot ;-)

In the end it's never only about what they should have done more for you, but what you could've done better in return too...

Some months ago I asked for a quote to paint my frame klein, Etoe I planned at least 6 months of waiting, instead Jonrock the months of waiting were 16
lucky them that have so much work.

Could you imagine a Big Brother house filled with Klein collectors and painters? That would be special!

Hi Gents,
Jon contacted me to say his waiting list is 12-18 months, but gave me another companies name.

They are called Spectrum, based in the US.

Has anyone had any experiance with this company and does anyone have contact info for them please.

Thank you in advance.

Ashley

Hi again Gentleman,
I have just read the rest of the replies, for some reason it didn't update me when you all kindly replied.

I am glad 95% of you can see that in this case Martin was unessarily rude, short in all responses when all I ever did is ask for any kind of update and in a polite way.

If you also look at his first response where he says I NOTE THAT YOU ASKED JON FIRST, BUT WE DO PROFFESSIONAL PAINT JOBS, IMPLYING THAT JON DOESN'T.

That should have rung some alarm bells I suppose as I thought that was a bit off.

Back on customer sewrvice I run a very successfull Nationwide construction company for those of you that have looked me up on the web, and if I say I can do something, and for whatever reason something changes the client is the first person to know about it, customer service is everything if you want to be successfull.

Martin would be in a better financial situation if he ran his business better with some actual customer service, higher prices if that helps within reason, but most iportantly being nice.

One moto I live by is "its nice to be nice" it hasn't done me any harm.

Martin clearly said there was no waiting list.

He gave me a delivery time of 8-12 weeks.

And did not offer anything but rude replies, and 0 customer service, he does not deserve to held in such high regard I am afraid.

Doesn't stop me being angry though, I am now stuck with a frame thats at ETOE, after wasting 9 weeks with him, the next most highly recommended person having a 12-18 month waiting list, and Spectrum in the US as the only other recommendation and I can't find them on the web.

Any help there would be appreciated.

Thank you gentleman.

Back