Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - PLACES STILL AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mountain Mayhem sign up thread

misteroo":161tdtgu said:
makster":161tdtgu said:
drystonepaul":161tdtgu said:
Looks good. I wonder if HRH Princess Anne will let us into the house to use the facilities...?

Can't wait to see her face when the anal intruder comes rolling down her driveway :LOL:

I reckon shes already had a few anal intruders rolling down her driveway!!!!..... :shock:

Forget about her.... she was rubbish!

The intruder will be intruding but what I want to know is do they do camping on site with electric hook up

Thanks andy

any123":g4lll60l said:
The intruder will be intruding but what I want to know is do they do camping on site with electric hook up

Thanks andy

I doubt it Andy, its a private estate and the only public event there (until now) is a Horsey thing!!!!

So I'm guessing its a no!!

I'm sure if you bring an extension lead Andy, Her Royal Highness will duly oblige...

On another note, is anyone familiar with Gatcombe Park?
I see that they have held live concerts there before and it looks like there is a fair amount of flat camping ground available.
Looking at a map it would appear that the estate is about half the size of Eastnor with about half the elevation too.

I suspect that we'll be in for much shorter laps with significantly less climbing.

Just noticed this post on the MM Facebook page: --> "Did anyone else notice that the July 2012 horse trials at Gatcombe had to be cancelled due to.....erm.....water logging???"

We'll have to wait and see...

Saw the water logging cancellation but I chose to assume that was a case of not being able to get the humongous wheeled gin palaces in & out. So only Andy who's knackered then... :LOL:

Andy, don't forget my chicken and rice this year!

Half the elevation, loving that :cool: :oops:

Still seems very quiet this year!!!!!!!

Trying to put together a 10 man team, so far we have:

Me.
Nobby the Sheep
Jussa
Player
Jango

Come on peeps......pull your finger out!!!

misteroo":u20l3odg said:
Still seems very quiet this year!!!!!!!

Trying to put together a 10 man team, so far we have:

Me.
Nobby the Sheep
Jussa
Player
Jango
Easy_Riders' other half!!

Come on peeps......pull your finger out!!!

Anyone??..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back