Welcome Back - Retrobike software update complete :)

I like the mobile version on my iPhone 4 with lastest software. Personally I would like a smaller font to get more on the screen but I have very good eyesight so this might make it more difficult for some.

All in all - I like it!!!

Love the friend and foe thing, used it already. New PM stuff is ace.

@Stevo - it shouldn't switch templates on reply. Is this what you mean??

Made a few more little changes to ensure a 'switch style' button is always visible where it should be.

Think the inclusion of avatars etc. would make the template too heavy for some devices. Plus it'd be a big change.

Partially agree on page numbers not being obvious, however again this would be a big change.

Considering putting post author and last post name, however it would make the template a little taller.

As for Tapatalk not ruling it out but it doesn't do various things we need (plus does others we don't).

Attachments

• screenshot-1360016112904.png
    screenshot-1360016112904.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 598
Not sure if this has already been mentioned ... When returning to the index page the headings text on the sections becomes centre aligned instead of left aligned. Using a PC Windows 7 IE9.

REKIBorter":1jeqcrgp said:
Not sure if this has already been mentioned ... When returning to the index page the headings text on the sections becomes centre aligned instead of left aligned. Using a PC Windows 7 IE9.

Refresh your cache and try again. Fixed this glitch a while back I thought....

Wow this is all very nerdy for a threaded steerer kinda guy
All I know is every time I get a notification I have to log in again which is boring me to the point where I can't be bothered
Sorry have to ask but what is a cache is it like one of my wife's expensive handbags ?

Seems to be logging in automatically here. Make sure you tick 'remember me' when you login.

Cache is a handbag, yes.

Will try that again then :roll:
Glad thats clear about the cache thingy
I suppose if you have a lot of caches people would call you cache rich or is it riche ?

Like the author/last post as shown in your screen grab, big thumbs up for that from me.

You've kinda convinced me on the avatars - although I do miss them anyone paying for data probably doesn't!

Page numbers not being visible means I'm now tapping the hash every time I read a post, just to see whether there's another page or not, so definitely not ideal!

I can't seem to find a way of showing anymore than the first page in any forum on the mobile version, so I've switched back to full version. I'm probably being a Div though.

My main problem is an issue with returning to a forum after reading a post. (Back button) It occasionally takes me to this:
B19671AA-AB7E-4AE5-B91D-4C32C9A73A6D-11112-000003385A124BC5.jpg

Sometimes it's fine, but about half the time I get that screen and have to return to the index.
I've cleared the cache and even done a hard restart on the phone (iPhone 4 iOS6)

Back