The Funniest Comedians You Have Ever Seen? NSFW

greenstiles":5oxolwo8 said:
Tim Vine..........thinks up some funny one liners, but his.er...timing...er.....sucks

The thing is as well, is that kids tell these on liners all the time and you can get just as good jokes on the crappy joke thread on here and we're not earning money from it.

Alison

I'm shocked at the pay of some celebs......i like the hairy bikers, but i saw how much they get paid :shock: .....i guess with a lot of stand up it's ticket sales ?

David B":3qkog534 said:
I've also seen the live stage adaptations of Bottom a couple of times, Mayall & Edmondson were always on fine form with ad-libbing aplenty. :D

David
I saw Bottom live, a couple of years back. It was so disappointing. They had obviously run out of material, and couldn't be bothered to come up with anything new. They just swore every other word to get a laugh. Left feeling really let down.

I've seen scores of comedians live over the years. None beats Dave Allen in Titos night club in Cardiff in the 70s. I've never laughed until it hurt other than that show - although the beer may have had something to do with it, it was well after midnight. :oops:

gerryattrick":7pvemicg said:
I've seen scores of comedians live over the years. None beats Dave Allen in Titos night club in Cardiff in the 70s. I've never laughed until it hurt other than that show - although the beer may have had something to do with it, it was well after midnight. :oops:
Not the beer, Dave Allen was awesome, my mum introduced me to him and I was hooked.

Alison

Pyro Tim":1d8oo62p said:
David B":1d8oo62p said:
I've also seen the live stage adaptations of Bottom a couple of times, Mayall & Edmondson were always on fine form with ad-libbing aplenty. :D

David
I saw Bottom live, a couple of years back. It was so disappointing. They had obviously run out of material, and couldn't be bothered to come up with anything new. They just swore every other word to get a laugh. Left feeling really let down.

A couple of mates of mine went to see Bottom live, and enjoyed so much they bought the video, which was filmed elsewhere. All the ad libs were scripted! They were a bit disappointed, but still thoroughly enjoyed it...

george carlin (good when i'm feeling crap about the world/certain life situations)

micky flannigan (seen live and he's brilliant - love his voice and his delivery is pretty unique)

stuart lee (patronising, sarcastic to a degree i've never experienced before and can shred people with such ease)

stewart francis (dont normally like one liner stand ups, but he holds his own very well)

Milton jones (bit quirky, but quick)

mitch hedberg - (like LSD for your ears)

Tim Vine would be ok except for one thing, he's Jeremy Vine's brother. You can forgive a lot of things but not that.

Back