My Orange Clockwork Project- Updated with new photos!

i reckon go with maguras, it's always cantis and v's, maguras would make a nice change round here me thinks.

looks very nice so far :cool:

One more small step forward.......

DSCN3460-1.jpg

Now with red Hope Headset.

DSCN3459-1.jpg

I think the red looks good. I was originally going to go for gold, but after having to go for a red middle ring (couldn't find a gold one! :roll: ) the plans changed. In the end I think this looks better.

Well, things keep rolling steadily along on this one. The STX cranks are back from the powder coaters along with the stem, so the chainset has now been assembled and fitted (It is very light! :cool: ). I think I need a shorter BB though, but that can wait. The NOS Hotrod bars have been fitted so I have something to hang the M739 shifters off. :D The shifters will probably go on the E4 eventually and the M740 pods off that be swapped over so I can fit Maguras but there's no rush for now. I'm now just waiting on delivery of a Middleburn rear hub and the wheels can be built up with the NOS USA made CR-18s. I need to decide what colour spokes to go for and whether to go for red nipples? :?

Anyway, I think that's about it for now, here's some updated pictures for now..........more to come soon. :D

DSCN3530.jpg

DSCN3525.jpg

DSCN3533.jpg

DSCN3532.jpg

DSCN3523-1.jpg

Red nipples on black spokes/rims :cool:

Great job with the chainset, looks a million dollars. Haven't seen that outer ring before.

Back