Double groove bars

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Anyone know which traditional shape bars (non ergo) are available in double groove? Would like 3t if possible. Needless to say if anyone has someone I'd be interested in buying them from you.

I'm pretty sure cinelli bars came with double grooves towards the end of the 90's... 3TTT also. I have some 3TTT with double grooves, what width are you after Tel?

Ideally 42cm c-c. As you say I'm pretty sure ergo levers came out a little before or a similar time to a atomic bars so I'm hoping there were a few double groove bars suitable.

Planet X were close but no exact matches. Thanks though :)

I just checked - of the 3 3TTT bars I have, two are double grooved but anatomic, and the round curved set only has a single groove :oops:

Ha, that's what I'm generally finding to be the case perhaps I have my ergo/ anatomical timeline wrong. There maybe another option that I just found on here.

Tel":n0qkko0z said:
Ideally 42cm c-c. As you say I'm pretty sure ergo levers came out a little before or a similar time to a atomic bars so I'm hoping there were a few double groove bars suitable.

Planet X were close but no exact matches. Thanks though :)

ok, did you get your hairdos yet? :p

Your timeline isn't wrong Tel. I have Cinelli Giro d'Italia with double groove, so non-anatomic double groove do exist. Sorry to say they're 64s and not for sale. I don't know about 3TTT, but I have a feeling they did do what you're looking for, so don't give up.
Nick

foz":z635izkd said:
I'm pretty sure cinelli bars came with double grooves towards the end of the 90's... 3TTT also. I have some 3TTT with double grooves, what width are you after Tel?

Indeed - Hilary Stone has a few examples on his sales site, seems the Criterium and Giro d'Italia models both had double grooves in the 90s.

David

Back