700C tyres

bikenut2010

Senior Retro Guru
Anyone need tyres?

I've some pairs of coloured that I replaced with black or gum walls in the course of refurbs, Michelin and Vittoria

Yellow / Black. SOLD

Red / Black. SOLD

Pale Blue / Black. ( Lithion folding ) sold to Havelock Ellis pending payment

Amberwalls ( tired but nice! ). SOLD,Thanks!

The coloured tyres are in very good shape,

Dunno about price, £10 a pair plus a bit of post?

Be interested in the yellow and black and possibly the red and black. Which michelins are they? Got pix of them all?

boggy":309uhhr1 said:
Be interested in the yellow and black and possibly the red and black. Which michelins are they? Got pix of them all?
The blue and black are Michelins, the red and black and yellow/black are Vittorias.

Attachments

• chesini-52cms1244_820.jpg
    chesini-52cms1244_820.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 529
  • 5833335808_0777f52f08_b.jpg
    5833335808_0777f52f08_b.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 529
Will have both pairs please. Which Michelin And vittoria ones are they though? Will also like to see the blue/black

Hi, what make and size are the amber walls, would they be too tired to use for training, or are they better suited for show?

mAdam":74lxfiz0 said:
Hi, what make and size are the amber walls, would they be too tired to use for training, or are they better suited for show?

Hi,

Michelin Hi Lite Pro; 700 x 19 racing slicks; the sidewalls are in good shape and there's not much wear but they are old and a bit crazed on top...

The rest of the tyres are really good, the pale blue and black almost like new...

Attachments

• michelin amber2.jpg
    michelin amber2.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 466
Hi mate, i did say ill have the red and yellow!! Just wanted to know which vittorias they were and picture of the pale blue

Back