Alien invasion……..

Alien wins....

Alpinestars are ten a penny!!! :roll:

- You're beating me to completion, i still need a headset, paint and decals.... :shock:

Head tube fix.

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/9165383/

:cool:

Started stripping the paint, got the stays done today and going to attack the rest of the bike this week. Then I will give it a quick buff before building it.

What are you using to strip back the paint, good ole nitromers? You going to polish the lot?

I was thinking with mine of smoothing over the chips and just roughing up the rest, before painting.

This new email thing is a bit flash.....

Stripping off all the original paint with mostly Strypit as this seem to work a little better than nitromors. I'm going to try and get a brushed finish if I can to the raw frame and them put some new decals on. Have you got any decals sorted for your yet?

Cheers Brian.

Bike Hoarder":2pb1hv0s said:
What are you using to strip back the paint, good ole nitromers? You going to polish the lot?

I was thinking with mine of smoothing over the chips and just roughing up the rest, before painting.

I ment to add that your frame and the parts you have defiantly deserve a full respray and decals, mine is just a cheep way to get a harlf descent retro hart tail, that I can thrash about on.

MADB":1sv5rfzx said:
I ment to add that your frame and the parts you have defiantly deserve a full respray and decals, mine is just a cheep way to get a harlf descent retro hart tail, that I can thrash about on.

Cheers Brian.

On the subject of the decals, have done anything yet..
Will PM Gil_M when the time is right....and i'm not spending all my cash on parts. :facepalm:

The thread title was alien invasion sooooooooooo..........here is my alien knock-off ($14 frame) non-suspended freak bike invading your thread. Not even sure it's retro but here ya go.

Back