Wanted 1980's mavic ssc groupset parts any condition

Doubledee

rBotM Winner
Hi all
I'm looking for chainset 630 not fussy about condition, or single crank, brake levers single even and or calipers the modolo ones with mavic printed on them, or any other black modolo levers and calipers. front and rear mechs 860 & 851/801. I'm trying to build a classics bike ala Sean Kelly, anything considered in any condition really hope someone can help. Just for info I'm not looking to sell on just wanting to restore a vitus to rideable condition.
Thanks Darren

I have 2 clamp on front derailleurs available , 1 NOS all silver and i used with a black outer link, I Bought 3 different ones off ebay at different times till i finally got a rear......

Doubledee":1n3zo0lf said:
Hi all
I'm looking for chainset 630 not fussy about condition, or single crank, brake levers single even and or calipers the modolo ones with mavic printed on them, or any other black modolo levers and calipers. front and rear mechs 860 & 851/801. I'm trying to build a classics bike ala Sean Kelly, anything considered in any condition really hope someone can help. Just for info I'm not looking to sell on just wanting to restore a vitus to rideable condition.
Thanks Darren

Hi Darren,
Mavic SSC, ive got.........The KingKelly collection.........Mavic anodised calipers (Modolo) front / rear mech, b/b Mavic for the Vitus frame, chainset, bars / stem, MA40 rims with SSC hubs, San Marco Rolls in black if u r interested? (levers Im still searching 4)
..........abd spare parts for front and rear mech....

Back