Update..Cheque on way...got knocked off my bike

got a letter last week..£8250.. final offer...my breif originally wanted £8500.. she said that was a good offer..cheque should take about a month.

Got to pay back my employer{MoD} £920 for the time they paid me whilst off sick. So that will leave £7330

This has been ongoing since Dec 2010

Thanks to all for the support and banter :cool:

If i can help with my experiences in the paperwork/statements etc for anyone else who should be unfortunate..please do ask

Ernie ;)

Glad it's finally sorted pard, anything nice on the shopping list?

greenstiles":k5z49z2c said:
Well done, I hope you buy some nice things :D

:roll: Mrs Ernie wants new carpets in diner and stairs and landing :roll: , :evil: also Mrs Ernie employer might be looking to be another victim of the highstreet..so will be saving a vast majoirty of the cash

Ernie ;)

raidan73":3gh1gycn said:

Not really pard..wife wants new carpet :roll: :roll:{ the one we have is fine..15 years old..cant really see why shes complaining :LOL:}..also her job is or could be looking dodgy..might have a few bottles of cornish nectar{ tribute}

Take care pard :cool:

Ernie ;)

raidan73":2of74n6u said:

Not really pard..wife wants new carpet :roll: :roll:{ the one we have is fine..15 years old..cant really see why shes complaining :LOL:}..also her job is or could be looking dodgy..might have a few bottles of cornish nectar{ tribute}

Take care pard :cool:

Ernie ;)

misteroo":e17ysztj said:
Glad its finally sorted Ernie.....any more Konas on the shopping list??

other things have priority...but wouldnt mind Kona Hot Stars n Bars 17/18 frame..but as we know these are like unicorn poo :(

Cheers bud ;)

Ernie

Back