Welcome Back - Retrobike software update complete :)

FMJ":3h3zchvb said:
At the top of the page beside the login it says I have 3 new messages. I got a popup saying my inbox was full, to clear space, and they would be put in the appropriate folder. I cleared some space in my inbox, and the messages didn't show up in the inbox. Still says I have 3 new messages at the top. What's up with that?

Somewhere in your settings you can opt to automatically bump off the oldest PMs to make way for the new, as it used to do.

cyfa2809":1jlkhvjh said:
generallee":1jlkhvjh said:
Hi there, enjoying the new look, but am having an issue when viewing on my phone. I can view some boards, but when i try and enter the mtb for sale board i get directed to the gallery and archive page. Thought id point it out in case it can be fixed. Im typing this from my phone by the way!
Cheers,
Steve

It was doing this for me, clear cache + cookies should solve it.

Can the 'users currently browsing xx' be put back at the top? Im nosey.

Hi, have tries the cache browser clearance and still the ssme issue, i can no longer browse the pre 98 for ssle board, snd i spend most of my time on here on my phone!

elPedro666":3ajxk9vp said:
FMJ":3ajxk9vp said:
At the top of the page beside the login it says I have 3 new messages. I got a popup saying my inbox was full, to clear space, and they would be put in the appropriate folder. I cleared some space in my inbox, and the messages didn't show up in the inbox. Still says I have 3 new messages at the top. What's up with that?

Somewhere in your settings you can opt to automatically bump off the oldest PMs to make way for the new, as it used to do.

Also, I think the first time before you change this setting, once you've cleared space in your inbox there's a thing (not very specific!) to click to tell it to release the messages that were held up. I know that was the case for me, I just can't remember exactly what I had to lick.

generallee":3tjehw4d said:
Random, third time logging in after clearing cache and cookies, im now able to view the for sale board. Sorted!!

Not random - as expected. Should've worked first time I grant you.

kingoffootball":221og0ae said:
elPedro666":221og0ae said:
FMJ":221og0ae said:

Also, I think the first time before you change this setting, once you've cleared space in your inbox there's a thing (not very specific!) to click to tell it to release the messages that were held up. I know that was the case for me, I just can't remember exactly what I had to lick.

Yes, what kingoffootball says.....

kingoffootball":vyfv9w49 said:
elPedro666":vyfv9w49 said:
FMJ":vyfv9w49 said:

Yes, what kingoffootball says, believe there is a 'release PM' button or similar.

Any joy with text wrapping in replies/quotes, or should I blame my device for that?

Hopefully a screen shot will show what I mean - the top quoted text goes out to about two screen's width, as does the reply text that I'm typing now, but other posts are fine. Seems petty but is actually very annoying to try and read and im always typing off-screen!

Screenshot_2013-02-04-09-53-45_zps095e1827.png

Pedro, this is related to your device I'm afraid. Noted similar on my phone and not just on retrobike.

The mobile template will address this issue, have you tried this?

Latest posts

Back