Sunn frame, LX Vs, Voodoo Zobop, WI Eno, C'tech stem

ajantom

Retrobike Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Few bits and pieces:

Sunn Crosss frame. Think it's from 20001/2.
Aluminium, IS disc mount and rim brake studs. 45cm/17.75" frame, 68mm bb. 22"c-c/22.75" effective top-tube. Takes a 27.2 post.
I also found the original Sunn stem and seat QR. There's also an integrated crud-catcher type thing for it somewhere too.
Plenty of scrapes, especially where the chain has come off on the BB shell, but it's all straight, no dents, and typical Sunn bombproof construction - check out the beefy welds and down-tube gusset.

Seen plenty of use, and has plenty of battle scars, but structurally good.
Would be good as a winter ride, or resprayed would buff up lovely ;)
£45 posted

LX M600 v-brake F&R set, inc. pads and noodles.
£18 posted.

1997 17" Voodoo Zobop URT full sus frame. Inc seat QR and Cane Creek headset.
17" c-t, 22" top tube, 100mm headtube, 68mm BB.
£85 posted.

WI ENO eccentric hub. Rim brake only, threaded on each side for fixed/freewheel, 32h and laced to a destickered Mavic 317 (I think) rim.
Lovely piece of kit for easy conversion of vertical drop-out frames to single speed. This is a 130mm spacing hub, but I've used it in a 135mm frame with washers, or with a steel frame you'd just need to pull the stays in by 2.5mm each side. New ends for different spacing are available from WI though.
£90 posted for wheel, £75 for the hub.

Controltech Newton CNC stem, NOS - well fitted once and never even ridden! mid 90's downhill loveliness.
£35 posted.

better pics of Sunn frame and I found the matching stem and seat QR to be included in the price.

ajantom":3t6zazk5 said:
WI ENO eccentric hub. Rim brake only, threaded on each side for fixed/freewheel, 32h and laced to a destickered Mavic 317 (I think) rim.

If its a silver rim with silver spokes, I'll take the wheel, if not, hub please. (pending pics)

Hi, it's silver spokes and black rim with silver sidewalls - see the picture of the built up Voodoo above.
Happy to break it down to the hub if needed - or I might have a silver rim in the attic. I'd be happy to swap them over free of charge ;)
Can't do photos now, but will get some to you tomorrow.
I also need to take off the freewheel, unless you want a twice used 17t Suntour freewheel (much better sealed than the Shimano ones) for an extra £5? Think it cost me £16 off ebay, nos.

Latest posts

Back