Welcome Back - Retrobike software update complete :)

old_coyote_pedaller":ynnppyat said:
PMs stay in your Outbox until the recipient reads it, then they go into your Sent box.

Cheers, just been told this by someone else too :oops: . Now where's that "IT for dummys" book, it's definitely around here somewhere.

No comments on search?

@Rob - assume you are using the mobile template. Good point, will be sure to update to better reflect the site.

Updated the emails, hopefully we should get them in a more timely fashion.

"View active topics" doesn't seem to work as it did....I just get this thread, not all the recently active ones.

Having problems accessing my album, can see it but have to search to get there - used to be a direct link, no options to add/edit etc when i find it, yet im logged into the forum?

was8v":2zkx7k00 said:
"View active topics" doesn't seem to work as it did....I just get this thread, not all the recently active ones.

Good spot. Fixed.

not_fat_matt":3645o1p7 said:
Having problems accessing my album, can see it but have to search to get there - used to be a direct link, no options to add/edit etc when i find it, yet im logged into the forum?

As per the announcement which was here before the gallery2 albums are now read only, sorry. You will have to use attachments for images for the time being.

At the top of the page beside the login it says I have 3 new messages. I got a popup saying my inbox was full, to clear space, and they would be put in the appropriate folder. I cleared some space in my inbox, and the messages didn't show up in the inbox. Still says I have 3 new messages at the top. What's up with that?

..er. Not sure on the PMs. If the messages don't appear at some point can you PM me and I'll take a look.

John":1kondnh8 said:
not_fat_matt":1kondnh8 said:

As per the announcement which was here before the gallery2 albums are now read only, sorry. You will have to use attachments for images for the time being.

Ahhh, I see. I did try and have a scan of the possible cause, must have missed that bit. Will they be editable in the future?
Cheers for the explanation John

Matt

Latest posts

Back