e bay woes

http://ocs.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactCS 0845 3553229 be prepared to spend a few minutes talking to an automated system before you get to a real person, dont answer the auto questions with F### off and put me through to one of your numpties, like I did :oops: as when the numptie answers the phone they get a litte upset :?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
To see the description on the ebay phone app you have to click on the description tab to expand it. Not your fault if he didnt do it or if he indeed had a fault. You put a correct a description and if he chose to buy without reading (for whatever reason) then its not your problem. Whether he had a problem with the app display or not he still chose to hit the button. £6 is more than enough for rim tape which is the only thing you didnt cover. Let it go to ebays judgement.

here is a poem for you,

ebay problem you don't say
lots of stuff to buy each day
list your own to sell for cash
then the bidder does not pay

I have a long 100% feedback on ebay.....if someone ever has issue, they may return any item at their cost and then i'll just sell it to someone more deserving......easier that way :D

D_XZ":1zgtlpp6 said:
To see the description on the ebay phone app you have to click on the description tab to expand it. Not your fault if he didnt do it or if he indeed had a fault. You put a correct a description and if he chose to buy without reading (for whatever reason) then its not your problem. Whether he had a problem with the app display or not he still chose to hit the button. £6 is more than enough for rim tape which is the only thing you didnt cover. Let it go to ebays judgement.

i can kind of understand if he didnt see the descrition on his phone

but he quotes i m not entirely to blame (my description is spot on not my fault what so ever if he didnt read the description)

an also he reckons the bike shop quoted him over a fiver for the 4 nipples an £35 to true the wheel how much is it these days around £9 if i remeber correct?

it seems he wants to get the money back an have the wheel for nothing
i m not refunding him as i cant be sure i will get the wheel back

Er he returns the wheel for you to inspect and say yes, returned in the same condition, before you give a refund........just like a retail sale, goods must be returned in same condition before a refund is issued ;)

i m sure on ebay you have to gve the refund first
then the buyer sends the proof of postage
he hasnt asked to return the item, he wants £25 as he says this is how much 4 spoke nipples an the wheel trueing will cost

Keep offering him a refund and make this clear to ebay.........they may hold the cash for either party till the wheel is returned..............sounds like he is trying to force cash from you.

he reckons its £5 54 for the spoke nipples
an to get the wheel trued its another £35 :facepalm:

i phoned my local shop today to confirm its actually £1 20 per spoke
an to true the wheel £9 labour charge

i told him this yesterday but i phoned the shop today just to make sure
i havent heard from him as yet

I'd offer the seller a full set of morals as he appears to be missing his :?

Thats a chancer of the highest order trying it on.
I'd drop him a line and explain what a prick he is and take the negative.
Then reply in feedback, he attempted blackmail for a percentage cut/

Latest posts

Back