1997 Rock Shox Indy C Decals - **SOLD**

prezza

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi guys,

I have some spare sets of 1997 Rock Shox Indy C decals for sale.

They are the large ones that go on either fork leg as per the archive pic ive attached.

Further pic of decals are actual item. They come pre cut so are ready to apply.

REDUCED TO £5.00 POSTED for a set (2 x decals).

Were previously £12.50

Now only have 2 x sets left so first 2 x dibs on thread followed up with a PM please.

Be quick!

I applied these to a set of Indy's I renovated recently and quality is outstanding. I could not tell difference from raggy ones I removed. Selling my last 2 x sets for cheap, cheap cheap!!!

**SOLD**

Cheers
Andy

Attachments

• 97RockShox7.jpg
    97RockShox7.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,310
  • rock shox indy decals 019.JPG
    rock shox indy decals 019.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 1,309
Re: 1997 Rock Shox Indy C Decals - VERY RARE

I have the full range of INDY decals on file if anybody is looking for the other models :)

Yup, blue only Im afraid.

I dont produce them, these are my own which are surplus to requirement hence limited stock but brand fire new condition.

I could possibly point you in the right direction to the red XC ones though if Gil M aint got any as I know another decal company that do.

Full '96 indy range available ~ SL, XC and C

All the correct "slightly flared" shape to allow for the increased diameter of the leg rather than the rather square looking copy here ~ however I may be wrong?

These limited few are reproductions done by a professional decal company who used a genuine decal to replicate the exact dimensions and colouring.

Purchaser will not be disappointed and these few are simply surplus to my requirements as they would only reproduce them if I ordered a few sets.

Only 3 pairs still here. Once theyre gone, theyre gone!

Back