PROFLEX ELASTOMERS

Yep - heloooo Slim -

Still havent got a clue how much I need for the front Girvin forks I have.

Anyone else help? My curent elastomer has really gone odd and squished and has gone solid.

...its an 854 and need to know how long the elastomer should be?

Hey Slim

I have been told that 60mm is the length I need for the front elastomer for the Girvins?]

Is that cool with you?

I put the rear ones on yesterday - no problem. How do you take off the lettering thats printed on each elastomer? Tried rubbing them with sandpaper but didnt really take it off?

HI GUYS

sorry got a fried pc after a rather large power surge in the area on wed evening , just cost me £170 to get back online :evil:

new mother board , new power unit , new processor and £ 40 to try and save the hard drive

lost all my photos and files , THANK GOD i had back up discs :cool:

or another £40 to try and restore them

anyway , already asked on the proflex forum , no answer

60mm sounds good jez

you can remove the print with a bit of patience and a fingernail , like i did :LOL:

lewism 3 , got enough left if you need some ?

Hi SLIM

Don't know how much I will need for the standard 856, hoping you will have a rough idea. As you probably know there are four elastomers, two either end. If you have any left over I will glady cross your palm with silver, or cheque/P.Order. Let me know. You can send me an instant message via iriders as I am registered you prefer.

Cheers mate.

Lewis

Anyone know what durometer the elastomers SLIM made are? I'm 220lbs and I want to make some but I don't want to go with light stuff and find out I have to buy more material!

SORRY for any delays guys , 2 hours after i got the pc back online ......

yep , she blew again , anyway , 1 new 500 watt power unit later and im back

lewis pm me

Need Elastomers in Canada!!

Hello all,

God love the web!! I need the 2-piece rear elastomers as well for my proflex 752 - is there any way you could ship over here? Will gladly send po, cheque, paypal, whatever.

cheers,
John

Back