1996 DBR Axis R

Guys, do you think RS3s (I think) would look good? I'm umming and ahhing on a pair. I don't like the spider, but I can swap that I believe. I'm pretty sure they are 3s as they are curvey, and look as though they are secured by a lock-ring rather than bolts. I believe they were around back then.

this is it, not sure if it's 3, 7 or 8
8440575807_7bcace9255_c.jpg

That's a RS7 or 8, looks like a RS7, if you post a picture of the front I'll be able to tell!
Pace rings too!

Will try and get some up. I was emailed them, but on my laptop they don't appear, so I have to go on my old one, and upload from there. My question is then, is it period correct?

A nice wheel arrived today. Red Hope, on Mavic X517 SUP for the front end that I got from Bhill22. Looks great. I've also thrown on an M737 chainset from another of my bikes to see how it looks. I like it, but think I've got my heart set on some RS 2s or 3s. I'll be patient, and when I get them, it will be completed.

For a "cheap bike" (didn't cost me much for the bike on ebay), it's cost me a fortune!

I went for a very reasonably priced M737 that came up on here yesterday from Troje. Black outer ring, silver the rest. My silver M737 that's for my WCF has blue chainring bolts, I will transfer them over, as blue will not suit the WCF. This will do until I can get a Middleburn RS2. I will be patient for this, as I don't fancy paying well over £100 when I know they sometimes go for as little as the £40 mark on ebay.

Back