The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re marin palisades

States is a funny market for retros particulary marins on the entry level

$150-200 isn't unreasonable but like all sales it's only worth what someone will pay for it. Personally I'd put it up for$175 and expect anything between $125-$150

this is a u.k. based site so unlikely to be bought by a brit but might be by an american who uses it. Another vintage site but is based in the u.s. is mtbr and the vintage section so might be worth you popping in there

http://forums.mtbr.com/vintage-retro-classic/

How much would my 1995 19" orange vit t2 frame be worth?
When I bought the frame I was told that this was a rare frame built by sandvik.
It's in very good cond

I may be looking to sale depending on what it's now worth...

Poss. £300 to £400 for the vit. They make a great commuter frame and look great. Have a 9kg stealth one myself.

Baldyz1":1iln0b77 said:
Poss. £300 to £400 for the vit. They make a great commuter frame and look great. Have a 9kg stealth one myself.
I was going to say £350 so that matches well :)

Hello all, new to forums. Just a question really as I cant seem to find my answer on google. I have an "Orange E4" bike and am looking to sell but as it was a gift I have no idea of value. I was hoping someone on here maybee able to give me a ballpark figure?
Thanks in advance Paul

10psk2013":3ls82gbm said:
Hello all, new to forums. Just a question really as I cant seem to find my answer on google. I have an "Orange E4" bike and am looking to sell but as it was a gift I have no idea of value. I was hoping someone on here maybee able to give me a ballpark figure?
Thanks in advance Paul

Pictures would help.

10psk2013":2emos326 said:
Ah sorry I thought the models just had standard price ranges

Condition and parts that have changed varies a lot! Seem manufacturers sell the same frame but with different parts etc.

Condition is good stickers could be in a bit better condition on one side
Wheels - Airline 1 plus lite xrp vuelta USA
front brake discs - bikehut
tyres 26x1.95 Tioca
pedals - Wellgo B-37
pedal arms - Prodigy XC race face forged
seat - Selle Italia
Seat pole - Easton EA50
Front forks - Quake rond magura
Cane Creek bearings
Gears - Shimano Deore XT
Orange E4 frame AAD(Animal aided design)
will try and get a pic on wanna give it a buff up first though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back