1996 GT Xizang

that Xizang looks like it was well packaged and in nice condition apart from the bb ted.

Great work sorting the issue though.

Looking forward to the build, how are the Manitou Mars doing, did you manage to sort them?

:)

beautiful frame, and courage on the the bb removal, I'd be sh!tting myself

looking forward to the build :D

the chrome GT frames are my favourites, reminds me of the old BMXs :LOL: (yes Im into BMXs - particularly the old skool ones)

anyways looking forward to seeing this progress

MarinMartin":2jjy3lgp said:
the chrome GT frames are my favourites, reminds me of the old BMXs :LOL: (yes Im into BMXs - particularly the old skool ones)

anyways looking forward to seeing this progress

Er, that's not "chrome" it's Titanium ;)

I know the yellow red decals are correct but those titanium frames pop much more when the decals are those fluro green as on some other xizangs

Been polishing today, came up looking much better...although now got my fingerprints all over it...
now to order the CK ti headset :)

T'boo Ted":2aujzeh5 said:
Been polishing today, came up looking much better...although now got my fingerprints all over it...
now to order the CK ti headset :)

CRC have got them a bit cheaper, I'd get that professionally fitted, my Xizang was an absolute nightmare getting the cups into the frame, the bore of the headtube must be a bit undersize.

was planning to do it all myself... but yeah, ones been in my basket for the last week, I hate to think what the price would be over here...
Always swore I'd never have a CK headset, I guess it was the "there so awesome" liek a 29er anti like...till I found out they made the ti version...perfect, looks great, rare, cool...and cost a chunk

hmm, good call. Must admit, I have never installed a headset before. Hence the umming and arh inabout what to get. I'd like the ti CK as I like the look of it, but maybe a regular one would be cheaper. And I can get my guys to install it, hopefully no issues like BB cups :)

Latest posts

Back