Welcome Back - Retrobike software update complete :)

John":3q3vmvab said:
3. The board software is designed so that links do not open in a new window (with a few exceptions). I've taken a quick look at this and it's quite involved, will try and do it at some point but not a priority.

In the meantime you can simply 'right click' on the link and select 'Open Tab in New Window...'

Simples :cool:

generallee":29xcco4k said:
Hi there, enjoying the new look, but am having an issue when viewing on my phone. I can view some boards, but when i try and enter the mtb for sale board i get directed to the gallery and archive page. Thought id point it out in case it can be fixed. Im typing this from my phone by the way!
Cheers,
Steve

It was doing this for me, clear cache + cookies should solve it.

Can the 'users currently browsing xx' be put back at the top? Im nosey.

Having problems with the 'your posts' and 'new posts' buttons.
Quite a few times it is coming up with a message along the lines of 'you can not use the search function at the moment. Please try again later.'

As cyfa says if you are having any unusual redirects please clear cookies, cache and restart browser. I was working on this a few nights ago, chance you cached an old file.

The search index is now rebuilt, as such search should be working more or less as it was before. I will be looking at an alternate (and probably better) system but now it's working this will slip down the to do list. Any useful feedback would be good, already noticed it is not possible to search for 'Fat Chance'. Hey ho.

Performance wise the site seems to have been running fine here. The server has been under a fair load due to the search rebuild although this shouldn't impact page loads too much.

I've noticed PM's taking an age to move out of the outbox. Sent one today at 2:20 ish and it's still stuck in there (no attachments on it btw). Anyone else having similar problems?

Sterling work on the upgrade, liking the new look.

Back