BALTIC BAWBAGS - 9th February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nae bother i can play it by ear to to the last minute as off peak ticket same price in advance as purchase on the day ;)

I'll definitely be using the Orange Clockwork now, still not got the cables done on the Bravado :roll: , dont want teething probs on the day, Clockwork is on the button, will look forward to dusting it off anyway, must be two years since it was last thrashed :oops:

I'm planning to pop my MacRetro cherry on this one :shock: . Haven't been out on the bike for a while but going to get out tomorrow and during the week to give the legs/lungs a bit of a work out.
Will be riding the Technium in my signature, it's time I showed it off.

Will be travelling up from Falkirk by myself so have room to give someone a lift if they are struggling.

Cheers,

Col

RobMac":xygh9gsu said:
Col your bike looks a cracker ;)

Thanks, I was lucky to get such a pristine frame from Nevadasmith. The colour/finish really needs to be seen in the flesh to appreciate how nice it is.
look forward to meeting you all.

Great, a new face, will make a change from the usual ugly ones :LOL:

Look forward to seeing you and your bike Col, dont worry about fitness i've not been out on a bike properly since September last year :oops:

Dont worry too much about fitness col, I've had a chest infection for almost 3 weeks now so will be taking it easy on the climbs, I'm struggling with the flat commute at the moment. Looking forward to seeing the technium in the flesh.

Cheers guys, so I may have a chance of not being the slowest guy there :LOL: . Had man flu over new year which lasted 2-3 weeks as well which scuppered my plans to get slightly better prepared for this.

DynaCol":35dcznl6 said:
Will be travelling up from Falkirk by myself so have room to give someone a lift if they are struggling.
Col, I can pick you up on Saturday. Drop us a PM and we can sort something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back