Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - PLACES STILL AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the northwest doesn't seem to be forming a 10 man team at the moment ,so if I'm welcome I'll jump in to region 10 man team .

nobby the sheep":3o5cr3no said:
I'll wear my cow print onesie

Really? The Mad Cows have cow print onesies!

I'm there. Hopefully with all of the original Mad Cows in tow plus a few calves!

What does everyone think about a screen or projector? Mad Cows got me thinking about all the retro videos I've got stashed here, be pretty cool to have them running behind the dj stand somehow! :LOL:

Right....in at the deep end as they say!!!

I'll gladly volunteer as a 10 man captain....can't be that hard can it???

:shock: :?

The Anglian area have a few names (including myself of course) but we are about 7 short!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far (pending confirmation) we have:

Me (misteroo)
Jussa
Jango

I know Nobby The Sheep is interested and Rob Atkin...of course that is if you can get away that weekend.

So if you'd like to sign up to a Multi Region Retrobike Unfit Drunken 10 then add your name to the thread or PM me.......
....go on..you know you want to!! ;)

Re:

misteroo":3cuni43e said:
Right....in at the deep end as they say!!!

I'll gladly volunteer as a 10 man captain....can't be that hard can it???

:shock: :?

The Anglian area have a few names (including myself of course) but we are about 7 short!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far (pending confirmation) we have:

Me (misteroo)
Jussa
Jango

I know Nobby The Sheep is interested and Rob Atkin...of course that is if you can get away that weekend.

So if you'd like to sign up to a Multi Region Retrobike Unfit Drunken 10 then add your name to the thread or PM me.......
....go on..you know you want to!! ;)

Well, I presume the lack of response means there is no interest then!!! .......or is everyone waiting for the Venue Announcement????
Apparently we will find out in the 5th of Feb where it will be held.

Re: Mountain Mayhem sign up thread

Yep, according to the MM Facebook page, the venue will now be announced on 5th February.

I think that the organisers had finally cottoned on to the fact that the whole 'secret venue' shtick was actually rather counter-productive and annoying.
To put it into perspective, at this point last year Retrobike had about 40 people fully committed to entering. This year we have about 3...

The late date change hasn't helped either. Let's just hope that the new venue lives up to the hype.
Some nice weather would help too.

Re: Mountain Mayhem sign up thread

yup, awaiting venue before i fully commit, got the pass though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back