Black skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenstiles

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Met a afro caribbean lady the other day.......wow she looked 37 but it's her 60th in a few days ???? do darker skinned people age better ? People think i'm Italian sometimes as i'm a bit darker that your average white person and i don't really burn i just go darker in fact as a kid i used to get called a racist name, something to do with Asian people, so no hidden racist stuff ok.

Do darker skinned people have more taut skin due to being in the sun (and all that sort of stuff) more?

Isn't this that apparent "Black don't crack" thing?

There are certainly loads of fit, healthy good looking older black people out there.

Presumably it's something to do with lower UV damage with higher levels of skin melanin?
I'm a bit jealous really; fighting against my father's WH Auden craggy look in my pallid middle age...

All the best,

What exactly is the average white person? What is a white person? Have you ever met a black person? What is black? Strange thread indeed.

Black is the word for describing someone who is black.

You can call someone ethnic, afro caribbean, dark skinned, african american, negro or whatever else you like, but I wouldn't like to see the reaction

I have never met anyone who is black. Nor white. Seems to me there are young looking and old looking people of all skin colours.

rosstheboss":1gf8gy5c said:
Black is the word for describing someone who is black.

You can call someone ethnic, afro caribbean, dark skinned, african american, negro or whatever else you like, but I wouldn't like to see the reaction

How often does anyone need to describe someone in terms of black or white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back