What's uuuup ?

We had a few flakes and at least 5% coverage over 1m square :LOL:
All melted now in the blazing sun, still a bit chilly though.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
had another go with you valve Trebz.
2hrs later and much finger pain, staring at the damn thing. there are only 3 bits and 1 part is not involved. the damn thing finally fitted. so one leg is sat at 100psi being tested.
the 3rd bit was getting close too having a drill put through it and you where going to have presta valves bodged into it just to get them to work.

anyway, I can set them up now, so how much does your fat arse weigh ;-)

FluffyChicken":uclaiw16 said:
had another go with you valve Trebz.
2hrs later and much finger pain, staring at the damn thing. there are only 3 bits and 1 part is not involved. the damn thing finally fitted. so one leg is sat at 100psi being tested.
the 3rd bit was getting close too having a drill put through it and you where going to have presta valves bodged into it just to get them to work.

anyway, I can set them up now, so how much does your fat arse weigh ;-)

Hehehehe apologies Ben, I'll buy a more modern fork next time ;-)

I weigh 11 stone soaking wet.

I'm hoping they'll be ready for this months planned rides, it'd be nice to get the Proflex out there and earning it's pay.

second leg valve fitted now, need to get some oil as doubt I have enough. then I'll have a go at blowing them apart. not that they really needed it. might just change the oil and be done with it as you can ride them then..

Also fixed another rapidfire shifter properly, rear m900 now working nicely and an m900 front wheel serviced. I like warmer weather.

If anyone's passing my house in the next week I'd appreciate a second opinion on my Richter 8.0 frame before it goes to be powdercoated.

It has very slight cracks at the top of the seat tube from where the previous dumbass owner clamp in a far smaller seat post, inserted only a couple of inches because the old one was still stuck in. I think it will be fine, but if it needed some repair I'd obviously need to get that done before powdercoating.

If it looks like it will need a small repair id get it done now before any colour goes on it Will, better to do it beforehand than leave it and find it becomes an issue afterwards meaning repair, then paint/coat/finish replair aswell?

Back