do you struggle with component choices?

My biggest problem is matching my nail varnish with my grips.

If you bought a new Raceface seatpost already, doesn't the rest of that line match?

If you can find race face stuff I'd stick to that. can take a while trying to find the right stuff on eBay etc though

The Race Face Atlas stuff is quite nice, some of the other stuff is pretty nasty though ( yes Respond range, I'm looking at you).

I try and match, but have given up...I like Answer bars but their stems are minging and they don't do posts, and I like the I Beam solution from SDG. The BFe will be the most matched bike I have...Diabolus stem and post with Deus cranks.

I try not to get caught up with it too much, but one thing I do try is to get the contact points the same. So my two main bikes have the sam bars and grips and will get the same pedals and saddle in time.

highlandsflyer":16ievuo9 said:
If you bought a new Raceface seatpost already, doesn't the rest of that line match?

the logo on RF seat post and bars does not match - not sure why they would do that :evil:

i do suffer from this a little bit - currently trying to resist buying an ec90 bar to match the post. :evil:

I mainly choose all black as it's pretty hard to find a brand that gets the whole package right

I'm not concerned about using the same brand for one bike at all. I just want the colors to match (mostly black or silver). In fact I tried to build my Spot brand with one component from each brand (same rims, hubs and brakes).

Back