New Parts Washer - My prayers have been answered

AdamAsh

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Rolled up at work yesterday to be greeted by this beast...

Have washed a bikes worth of components already, uses Jizer at the moment, HOT water and also has a high pressure air gun inside to blast the crap away..

2013-02-01181839_zps9342805b.jpg

2013-02-01181852_zpse69d74ca.jpg

Best thing EVER.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I "THINK" my frame might fit inside ...

hmm ...

How much does one of those cost? I am planning a resto project (of the petrol-powered 2-wheeler variety), so I could use a parts washer myself.

Smart :D
We've been promised for ages an ultrasonic parts washer which has yet to materialise :( .Personally.I think theyre using it as a carrot to keep us slaving and keeping morale up at the same time.

Untrasonics work a treat and they not too expensive now. Mind you one that could take an entire frame would probably make you head explode at 50yds

Yeah I meant if you don't have the 12 grand+ spare to get on of those beauties an ultrasonic will be the next best bet.

Couldn't you do 'contract cleaning' for memebers of RB ? ;)

I think Safety Clean mostly gives these out as long as you buy the cleaner and services. We've got a automatic one, sit the stuff in a basket and shut the lid, turn on for 15mins and they come out clean as a whistle.

kaiser":2wyzns65 said:
I think Safety Clean mostly gives these out as long as you buy the cleaner and services. We've got a automatic one, sit the stuff in a basket and shut the lid, turn on for 15mins and they come out clean as a whistle.

sounds like when I use the mrs dishwasher when she's out....don't tell her though...shhh secret squirrel an all that

Back