Page 3 stunner .

jacks2ts

Old School Hero
Meny moons ago MBR held a rivel bike show to the one held in Olympia think is was the last time it was held there . My question is who was the page 3 stunner they had there as i got my photo taken with her but can't remember her name and it would end a long on going argument between me and my mate who was there with me . :?

I think it was around 1995/ 96 .Iremember MBR hadn't been going for to long and it was held to rivel MBUK . They had one of the first Lotus full carbon frames/complete bikes there , there was only about 5 bikes there but it was in a function room above the pub.got free beer . Beats a puncture repair kit anytime . :LOL:

It may well have been Adele Stevens/Stephens.

She appeared in earlier issues of MBR for a while. As did Kelly Brook, interestingly enough.

But, on balance, I think it was Adele Stevens/Stephens.

I can highly recommend looking up some of her work on a Google image search, filters off, but I would suggest that you do so without anyone looking over your shoulder.

A fine pair of chesticles on the lass.

thanks that's a 20 my mate owes me , but i'm thinking i'm a bit sad that i remember the lotus more than the totty but hay about a year later i got to ride the lotus and could still only dream of riding Jo.

jacks2ts":23e3rfdi said:
thanks that's a 20 my mate owes me , but i'm thinking i'm a bit sad that i remember the lotus more than the totty but hay about a year later i got to ride the lotus and could still only dream of riding Jo.

Was I right?

Back