UBC Coren 7.7 kg of single speed rigid ... for £ 20 k

02gf74

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Yes you read correctly - twenty thousand pounds. :shock:

http://www.biketype.com/pages/6037/ubc_coren__2012" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

placeholder.png

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It's interesting and all but who the bell are they selling that to? £20000 'urban' bike, who is gonna ride one of those around town and leave chained up the the pub railing. I can understand that sort of money for a competition bike, but not a town bike.

£20K and it's only got one bloomin' gear!! :roll:

For that money I'd want a Warp Drive fitted, or something capable of time-travel at the very least :cool:

it is aimed at very rich people who need not necessarily have any idea about cycling. If say you were a wheeler and dealr in the city on a mega salalry, buying that bike would be like your or me buing a £ 199 Argos bike i.e. not make a huge dent in the wallet. ... not that I woudl ever buy an Argos bike , it was just an analogy.

Back