Wookiee's 1991 Team Marin COMPLETE BUILD NOW FOR SALE!

Re: Wookiee's 1991 Team Marin...Almost there!

Get some good pics when it's done and it'll make a very strong BOTM entry :cool:

But all the better knowing it's going to be ridden and enjoyed, not just a vanity project :)

lrh":18fxa62w said:
Get some good pics when it's done and it'll make a very strong BOTM entry :cool:

But all the better knowing it's going to be ridden and enjoyed, not just a vanity project :)

When its finished it will get the photo shoot it deserves!...I've yet to see a BOTM that it could enter!

wookiee":18eqera2 said:
I've yet to see a BOTM that it could enter!
Could go in a normal anything-goes month... Just checked and in 8 years a Marin has never won :shock:

lrh":2s5r52xh said:
wookiee":2s5r52xh said:
I've yet to see a BOTM that it could enter!
Could go in a normal anything-goes month... Just checked and in 8 years a Marin has never won :shock:

Not so much love for Marins, it seems that it is always something more exotic and unusual that wins

lovely job this wook.

I love the attention to detail and the shop new, feel of it.

What saddle would it have had orginally?.

looks like your almost there, and of course a Marin deserves to win B.O.T.M.

:p

passiflora":ssmm7him said:
lovely job this wook.

I love the attention to detail and the shop new, feel of it.

What saddle would it have had orginally?.

looks like your almost there, and of course a Marin deserves to win B.O.T.M.

:p

Thanks for that...original seat would have been a leather Marin one although they only came on the Team and Ti so are rarer than rare! Mine you if I see one or if anyone does let me know! As for BOTM I'd enter it in a flash!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back