Gios - Page 2 for built pics...

Funny you should say about the seat-bolt. I bought 2 cheapo ones off ebay, then both were wrong length. So I ended up whipping the Giemppe(?) one off my Peugeot. Suppose I need a Campy one really. What length is on your Gios?

DoubleDee has told me off for not clipping the rear cable - gonna leave it just to annoy him!!

I'll chuck you a Campagnolo seatbolt if you clip that rear cable and cap it, I'm not riding with you whilst its like that! Also needs caps on the cranks to finish do you have those? They are about £15 on the web, I do like the Gios blue very tidy once you do that.

tumblr_l00oeue1QV1qajario1_400.jpg

Ha! I actually have some campy ones in the garage. S'pose I can have a rummage this weekend. I'll send evidence of the clipping this weekend...You better get the bolt in the post, unless you know the size I need, in which case I can source one. To be honest, I left it rolled out of the way whilst I was testing the gears were fine.

I love this - just found a '94 Compact Pro with a Time carbon fork and a Record Ultra Torque compact crankset in a local shop for a bargain. It's almost done, with a 10 speed Centaur build, just waiting on some Athena Skeleton calipers then I'll put some photos up. Really chuffed to see yours - particularly with that saddle, was thinking about one of those too but went for a standard Flite Titanium in the end.

Back