Saracen TuffTrax Elite

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Bo.ught this practically new frame off this lovely forum and have deliberated over what to throw at it. In the end I've plumped for a hybrid of retro really - M737 mostly, but it will be wearing thumbies and amber walls. My reason for not sticking with what it came from the factory with - I had the M737 laying about, its nice looking and would suit the build - I wanted to keep the accessories silver as I think it lifts the grey.

Pics below show a little progress.

I'd be interested in your feedback on whether the controltech bar ends work with the lock on grips? I could stick on some porcipaws (black or clear) - I can't quite decide whether I like how it looks now or not (pic below).

Another dilemma - stick with the uno stem or whack on a cotrol tech?

Your thoughts on cranks would also be appreciated. I have some M737 XT which would of course go with the rest of the parts, but I also have some middleburns which would look nice too. I could even go M730 at a push.

Hopefully I will get some time to crack on with the build, but thoughts on the above will help me progress.

Oh, one last think - black or xtr grey cables?

Attachments

• IMG_1374.JPG
    IMG_1374.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_1361.JPG
    IMG_1361.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_1299.JPG
    IMG_1299.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 327
Thats in amazing condition!

Uno stem looks well suited but lets see a pic with the Controltech fitted too.

Xtr cables would be my choice.

Cheers for the comment. I will try to get the controltech on there and see how it looks, but the UNO kind of suits it I think, and the controltech is more of a matt finish so might not go as well.

One vote for grey cables, lets see what others think.

Cranks - thoughts anyone?

Back