Welcome Back - Retrobike software update complete :)

Woz":3akznn67 said:
Is it not best to have the Author and User Id left justified?
Agree it looks pony with only the name centred!

Miss the links opening in a new tab by default, common on most forums I think?

Just noticed the retro MTB section of the forum is under the rather bland title of "Mountain Bike"?

Can the width of thread lists (you know, when just browsing the forum, not threads) be limited again to ~1024 pixels? My monitor is only 1280 wide but the central third of the screen is blank space. Most thread titles aren't that long so there's a big gap to the author/posts info.

But I'm nit picking on a remarkably smooth upgrade!

Just want to add to the other comments about how well the transition has gone, yeah sure a few little niggles but it's clear to see that you, John, have been working round the clock and dealt with the vast majority of them. I think it's working remarkably well now and a lot of the new features are very welcome.

not sure if its been over looked but ive been trying to clear my inbox, i have to click every box. a select all box would be loads better

lumos2000":ycbs968f said:
not sure if its been over looked but ive been trying to clear my inbox, i have to click every box. a select all box would be loads better

Its still there as it was before, a little mark all icon bottom right.

I really like the new layout!

Couple of things, though,

Are we going to get the latest 5 posts back? I really liked that!

Would it be possible to get one of the mobile phone/forum browser plug-ins/add-ons installed? tend to surf on small-screen devices ...

Cheers,

Jono_blackheart

I normally just go to the new posts part, but it's not currently available. Neither is the active topics. Is this a problem, or are you working on that part of things at the moment?

Pyro Tim":2aimxlvk said:
I normally just go to the new posts part, but it's not currently available. Neither is the active topics. Is this a problem, or are you working on that part of things at the moment?

I think there's some tweaking going on as we speak :) .. I was using these features at 9pm ish and then I couldn't: ''search later'' I was told! :LOL:

cyfa2809":3kpi1omk said:
lumos2000":3kpi1omk said:

Its still there as it was before, a little mark all icon bottom right.

found it thanks :)

thank gawdness you brought back the old smilies, i hated the look of the other set. :p :D

i'm not a fan of the layout of the links (login, search, etc). maybe a matter of some time to get use to it.

seems to be a problem with the Search.
Typing Marzocchi under for sale 1998, only one hit!! There were far more than that before the update!
:(

Am I doing something wrong?

Back