019.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 248
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 248
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 248
YEH you did it, YOU posted it thank you so much, i have been searching for years for both the Yates and the Roberts articles....... :cool: :cool: :cool: MY search is over.... :LOL:

I could do with three pairs of the forks on that Roberts E-Stay, fantastic.

Sloping top tubes, internal cables; how far ahead of the game was Dave Lloyd?

Wonderful stuff, thanks Adrian.

Brilliant Adrian!

That Stratos is amazing. The frame is LUSH.

I think I would want the whole bike not just the forks Neil :)

Giom6":uycdlszu said:
Brilliant Adrian!

That Stratos is amazing. The frame is LUSH.

I think I would want the whole bike not just the forks Neil :)

Oh I would quite happily have the whole bike thank you...... plus an additional three pairs of forks.

Am i wrong in thinking that the other Prototype in the Dave Yates Article, is the same frame as Granny grinders Production version currently for sale here in the Sale Section....? for the exceptional price of £30 ish quid....?

Just a thought, Just in cases.... :cool:

sinnerman":3nw6qe7f said:
Am i wrong in thinking that the other Prototype in the Dave Yates Article, is the same frame as Granny grinders Production version currently for sale here in the Sale Section....? for the exceptional price of £30 ish quid....?

Maybe not the very one (dropouts look a bit more svelte on the article bike) but the same frame design for sure - a bargain for someone!

Rod_Saetan":2brsvqoq said:
sinnerman":2brsvqoq said:

Maybe not the very one (dropouts look a bit more svelte on the article bike) but the same frame design for sure - a bargain for someone!

I could see a couple of subtle mods on Grannygrinders, leading me to think it was the Production version as opposed to the Prototype..., the headtube differs slightly too.

Its a real Bargain for the Money, cheap enough to warrant a rebuild and being kept considering, IMHO

sinnerman":1cj2rf6w said:
Its a real Bargain for the Money, cheap enough to warrant a rebuild and being kept considering, IMHO

Where it not aluminium, and somewhat heinous to look at I would have a craic at the restoration to magazine test spec.

Back