i wont on here much anymore

Bpool77":3mlx2tcz said:
I should be in tomorrow nite m8 so you can pick it up then if u want? phone or tx u then.
You havent got a split link or a link extractor lying about have you?
tomorrow would be great mate,and yes about the link extractor,i have one in my van you can have,will see you tomoz,will ring you first,cheers. :LOL:

well,not sacked,just a first formal warning,i have had 13 days off in the last twelve months!

is it really that bad?

never mind,and now i`m on call for the weekend aswell,but that should help pay for something nice for the wife for valentines day,eeek,so close now.

anyway,thanks for the laptop bpool 77,just have to get the IT guy to have a look at it,see if anything can be done. :D

i used to get that shit off my old work, when i offered to make up the time off in over time they would turn it down, managment need the excuse to keep there own jobs. :roll:

your not wrong,i would love to see them try and get someone else who can do what i do in a day,the company has no one to cover for me when i`m off,they have to give them less than half of my jobs and hope they can complete them,yet they expect me to do twice as much,
my fault i suppose for doing it,i just cant go slow,its not in my nature,its get it done and then chill,not chill in the middle of the day. :cry:

Back