Barneyballbags....

It will be strange this year as I will be cheering Wales on in all non England games - my mates husband is in the squad - Olly Kohn... Apparently causing uproar as he's not Welsh enough!

I heard a rumour that little fella they have playing for them......George North :D may be making a move inside and will now be found running of Jamie's shoulder OMFG :shock:

There is no way they will continue to be as bad as they were in the autumn, unfortunately :roll:

Grannygrinder":fv5ubu72 said:
I heard a rumour that little fella they have playing for them......George North :D may be making a move inside and will now be found running of Jamie's shoulder OMFG :shock:

There is no way they will continue to be as bad as they were in the autumn, unfortunately :roll:

I've heard similar.

One thing to temper the 7 losses in a row, is that 4 were against Australia and 1 against NZ. It was the two losses to Samoa and Argentina in which Wales were way of the pace. Three of the games against Australia should have been wins on any other day. Wales will be strong I'm sure. Got my tickets for both games at Millenium Stadium - can't wait.

Wales have still won more Grand Slams than Ireland, England, Italy and Scotland put together...

So not really ;)

Edit - This is actually boll*cks, but makes me feel better :LOL:

Back