Wanted; Single Campagnolo crankset 70's

IanSmalley

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I would like a single Campagnolo crankset for my MKM rebuild, its going to be as it was last raced in TT's a 5 speed and also used as a fixed gear according to the previous owner.

Not looking to spend a forune though, cheap and chearful ;)

Think you may have to look long and hard for a cheap campagnolo single chainset! If you can settle for it a much cheaper option would be to find a double and grind off the tab for the inner ring. Although some would consider that sacrilege in itself....

Tel":phogvyr2 said:
Think you may have to look long and hard for a cheap campagnolo single chainset! If you can settle for it a much cheaper option would be to find a double and grind off the tab for the inner ring. Although some would consider that sacrilege in itself....

Nooooooooo

If you want someone else to do the cutting then I have a right hand only Campag Strada crank arm that I can cut up.Currently a double with 52/56 rings (flat courses).Yoo can have it for £15 posted as is or less without the rings.What size ring do you need.jm.

jm, that sounds good as is, what lenght arm is it? Anyone got a left hand spare?
Can you post/ pm a picture please?

52 or 56 not quite the same as Graeme Obree's training fixie 67x13

Attachments

• graeme_obree-1-thumb.png
    graeme_obree-1-thumb.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 148
Back