Show us what you did today, thread

Wee ride fitted to the Pug, Bairn Number 2 loved it :D

8435694650_e2dac393d3_b.jpg

Up to age 4 or 33lbs and from when your child can hold their head comfortably, mines have been from about a year old maybe a bit younger. I did alot of reading up and this one came out as being the best recommended, I do like the idea of the rest for sleeping and the bairn being up front and inside my arms. TK gave me one of the rear mounted seats and it was great, the only thing I found myself doing was trying to look round to see what she was doing and when she fell asleep she was like a rag doll in the back, this gets round both of these maladies.

thanks K, design wise it does seem to make alot more sense. the rest is a great idea, young miss gmac could also be given map reading duties.

what make is it, ta

That one is the WeeRide, cheapest I found was from Amazon, there are quite a few more similarly styled seats but the wee ride gets the best reviews, I would have tried a different kind but this mounting seemed to suit the Pugsley the best which sealed the deal.

and she does not have to look at your face- back of the net! Looks good Mr K you should get one of those trailer things, with my two sturdy younger loaded it is a good old work out.

Back