More from the shed, hope ritchey dmr on one shimano etc..

naffa

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Prices include recorded delivery and Paypal fees.

Hope headset 1&1/8th Excellent condition. Small marks from insertion but when fitted you dont see them. Complete and exactly as you'd receive when bought new. £40 ono
DSC_0036.jpg

Ritchey wcs headset bearing cups 1&1/8th. Bearings are sound, great cosmetic condition too. No crown race or top cap and bolt. £10
DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

Hope front qr skewer. Good working order and condition £6SSTP
DSC_0044.jpg

Epicon rear shock. 190x51. Good working order, but there is some slight lifting of the sticker. Lockout lever, rebound adjust. £30SOLD
DSC_0037.jpg

Hope 20mm to qr axle converters. Never used £10
DSC_0049.jpg

On one Doofer single speed tensioner. Overall vgc but there is liight rust on the adjustable arm, I'm sure that with a little wire wool this will all come off. Also with it is a DMR single speed kit with spacers and 16t cog. £15
DSC_0048.jpg

2 stems. Both 1&1/8th for o/s bars. The one pictured on its own is 50mm and 15 degrees SSTP. The silver face plate one is 70mm and 15 degrees and the last one is 75mm and 10 degrees. SSTP £6 each or all 3 for £15
DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

Front brake adapters. All 180mm. 2 are post to post and one is is to post. £4 each all three for £10
DSC_0046.jpg

A 30-34 t bash guard. £5
DSC_0047.jpg

Pair of 160mm Shimano discs. £10
GEDC0072.JPG

Sram attack shifters 3x9. These are for use with Shimano rear mechs. One of the clamps is split but still grips onto the bar no problems and the indicators dont work. They do change gear and work properly though. £7.50SSTP
DSC_0124.jpg

Any questions just ask.
Emails and Paypal to nejones@blueyonder.co.uk

Re: More from the shed, hope ritchey dmr on one shimano etc.

I see you frequent this site too , spotted the stems on MTBE first just before leaving work and no find them advertised here too.
free bump btw
Matthew

Re: More from the shed, hope ritchey dmr on one shimano etc.

I personally saw them on pinkbike :) Anyone know how hard it is to find the crown race for those ritchey headsets?

Back