Litter louts

The headline says it all.....it's got little to do with the problem, just a money making exercise by going for the easy targets.

BertR00t":2jvyhvec said:
The one I am sick of is dog fouling. Riding a bike with 4 inch tyres and inadvertently riding through some results in literally sh1t everywhere. Never the owners fault though...

This time of year seems to be worst for it - once the snow melts the pavements in some places can be a veritable carpet of dog poo. :(

Presumably some gormless dog owners think that snow will actually hide their pets' dirty deeds permanently? :roll:

David

David B":10ztxobf said:
BertR00t":10ztxobf said:
Presumably some gormless dog owners think that snow will actually hide their pets' dirty deeds permanently? :roll: David

Two weeks ago I saw a dog shitting and I asked the owner if he has a doggy bag,
as I have one! He replied ''no need the snow will cover it'' I said ''what happens when
the snow is gone''....''Not my problem'' he replied !!!!

Ian Raleigh":3bowing4 said:
David B":3bowing4 said:
BertR00t":3bowing4 said:
Presumably some gormless dog owners think that snow will actually hide their pets' dirty deeds permanently? :roll: David

Two weeks ago I saw a dog shitting and I asked the owner if he has a doggy bag,
as I have one! He replied ''no need the snow will cover it'' I said ''what happens when
the snow is gone''....''Not my problem'' he replied !!!!

:shock:

That kind of attitude to dog mess really winds me up

Alison

Littering along with spitting and dog poo really really gets to me. We were on the way back to Kent from a job in Bristol, we'd just got onto the M25 and my labourer threw a plastic carrier out of the window with all the van rubbish in it, I shouted at him, his reponse was 'it's night time no one saw' about a mile further on I stopped the van and asked him to get out and left him by the side of the road.

B77":pn53s55b said:
Littering along with spitting and dog poo really really gets to me. We were on the way back to Kent from a job in Bristol, we'd just got onto the M25 and my labourer threw a plastic carrier out of the window with all the van rubbish in it, I shouted at him, his reponse was 'it's night time no one saw' about a mile further on I stopped the van and asked him to get out and left him by the side of the road.

Many moons ago on our way to Skegg' for an holiday my dad threw an empty pack of fags through
the window, Within seconds a white jag' behind us overtook us and pulled my Mam up copper got
out and went to the passenger side window and calmly said to my Dad ''you have two choices matey!
either a fine or walk back down the road and pick up what ever you threw out'' :?

My Dad walked over half a mile in the search of his empty packet! Mam wasn't too happy she had got pulled :evil:

Back