Litter louts

As mch as i detest littering , this makes my blood boil. They have been know to fine people for dropping debit cards, nut shells and thread from clothing. They are supposed to be fully uniformed and carrying I.D confirming who they are. They also have no right of arrest so should I be stopped by one my name will be Mr. Suck My Balls.

My missis dropped a fag end in Milton Kynes center last year, gave he right name an address :roll: got a ticket for a £80 fine never paid it and never heard anything about it?

And she still does it :facepalm:

What about the one of a PCO walking behind a mother with her child in a buggy!
The child 'pops' out her dummy, it drops on the floor, PCO tries to do mother and child :facepalm:

Bpool77":3bd72xzy said:
My missis dropped a fag end in Milton Kynes center last year, gave he right name an address :roll: got a ticket for a £80 fine never paid it and never heard anything about it?

And she still does it :facepalm:

The council employees are civilians.Look them in the eye and dispute it was you that dropped such then let them know that you really dont have time for this and walk quickly away.

Raging_Bulls":wdv65ffs said:
If they try to give you a £45 fine, get in your car and run them over. That only costs £35 and 3 points. :LOL:
fuckin price of petrol here means you would need to push the car over the **** to save money

Unfortunately, when the council become involved in something such as this, then it's usually a case of all common sense, logic and discretion being flung out of the window.

The Vale of Glamorgan Council have employed a team of these jobsworths too - I saw two of them wandering around Penarth the other day. "Litter Enforcement Officers" apparently.

Completely Unneccessary Nuisance to Taxpayers more like..

Raging_Bulls":3ugw0bev said:
If they try to give you a £45 fine, get in your car and run them over. That only costs £35 and 3 points. :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I hate littering like most should but it does seem to take things too far, and although I don't smoke, you have to be very well off to do that, I have never noticed many bins suitable to put old cigarette buts into that would not risk fire.

Alison's two penny worth.

The one I am sick of is dog fouling. Riding a bike with 4 inch tyres and inadvertently riding through some results in literally sh1t everywhere. Never the owners fault though...

Back