And today I did......

Will do :) I've a few things I want to do but hopefully I'll get some daylight pics tomorrow.

What's the motivation for the purchase K? I'm sure we've had the 'don't ride retro on the road, modern is better' discussion! ;)

very nice, total 80s icon

another itch sctatched, I've got the jersey & mitts somewhere in my parents loft but been unable to find it

He's got to go to at least one National Series road ride and kaiser cant show up at one of them on a modern, the shame would be excruciating :LOL:

zigzag":bmg72jgd said:
What's the motivation for the purchase K? I'm sure we've had the 'don't ride retro on the road, modern is better' discussion! ;)

:oops: caught! Ah ken ah ken, whits ma motivation! If I had to say what were my dream bikes back in the day it would be a PDM Concorde and a Colnago Master (on the road side of things) and I'd still say for maximum thrills and performance a modern bike will most likely still come out on top and I guess these bikes are to maybe enjoy the ride(KOM free riding) similar to my occasional retro mountain biking. And to stop me buying any more mountain bikes.

I think that is tenuous enough, no? :D

Remember its all N+1 baby.

gmac123":24n8gh2l said:
very nice, total 80s icon

another itch sctatched, I've got the jersey & mitts somewhere in my parents loft but been unable to find it

I've still got my jersey and an indecently threadbare pair of shorts as well as a pair of leggings that are too long. Jamie reckoned he has a jersey that might fit me as well but I guess he's no seen me for a while :LOL:

velomaniac":24n8gh2l said:
He's got to go to at least one National Series road ride and kaiser cant show up at one of them on a modern, the shame would be excruciating :LOL:

Velo this is very true! The National road series is looking good and was partly a reason for a serious look in the Retro road section, just need to finagle a day off for your ride.

Been working on the Voodoo and Ragley today everything thing was going great until
I went to remove the tyre on the rear wheel (Hope) the whole cassette assembly fell
on the floor, the paws and the wee spring ran for cover under the fridge/washing
machine (ah its a combo :LOL: ) AND get this the wheels were fully service by a Hope
dealer and Ive not used the wheels since :x

Latest posts

Back