Wiggle Honda Womens Pro Team Launch Pics

I saw this on Road CC a few days ago.

With Wiggle involved, this may start to raise awareness in the UK of women's racing, I do hope so, as it will be good all round for cycling.

It will also be interesting to see how Laura and Danni do on the roads, after all, there are a couple of other ex GB track cyclist doing OK in the men's peleton these days ;)

Re:

Fudd":1g41c6ax said:
Yup, every single one of them :p..... Except for that bloke in the middle next to Laura Trott :shock:

b6.jpg

Why does Laura have different shoes to everyone else?..................and why the hell am I looking at their shoes :facepalm:

To drop the tone a bit why do women, apart from me :D look sexier in cycling kit than men do

Alison

Re:

gtRTSdh":3jb4pxzl said:
Very lovely. I'm not sure my pride could take having a girl that was faser than me on a bike!

Dont kid ourselves most of them could outrun us even if we were on a bike :/

Not being an avid follower of cycle sport which events would the team compete in?

I do try to catch.the Halfords Tour crit series and the Tour of Britain and this year thr TDF UK. What is the womens involvement in the UK races.

I really should get to the manc velo too.

Re: Re:

taffy":2afkmesk said:
gtRTSdh":2afkmesk said:
Very lovely. I'm not sure my pride could take having a girl that was faser than me on a bike!

Dont kid ourselves most of them could outrun us even if we were on a bike :/

Yes most of them have bigger legs than me! Haha.

I assume your pics then Wu? Supreme effort if so. They look professional - wink.

Back