The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about selling some parts I'm never going to use... But I don't know what they are worth as they are very rare...

What do you think these may sell for?

NOS Turner brake levers

2013-01-22%252020.38.59.jpg

2013-01-22%252020.39.16.jpg

NOS SRP "The Brake" brakeset for front and rear
2013-01-22%252020.39.43.jpg

2013-01-22%252020.40.27.jpg

2013-01-22%252020.41.00.jpg

legrandefromage":ju0i6o0w said:
I will leave you with this thought while I cycle off to work - yes, it may have come to this and I am ashamed...

that_pioneer_again_163.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Would my left kidney cover it? One *cough* careful *cough* owner...

elPedro666":l2xxorwb said:
legrandefromage":l2xxorwb said:
I will leave you with this thought while I cycle off to work - yes, it may have come to this and I am ashamed...

that_pioneer_again_163.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Would my left kidney cover it? One *cough* careful *cough* owner...

NO..................... :shock: YOU CANT POSSIBLY... :shock:

if needs must, NOT a Penny less than £500. and even then thats not enough.

How can you price such a thing.

Re: Kona Combocage and bottle

jawa":2nv70i2g said:
I have a imaculate Kona combocage. It is complete with with levers and repair kit box - the sticker on the repair box is a little damaged from being put into the cage. I also have an immaculate Kona Combocage bottle that goes with the cage.

Any idea how much this should be sold for?

It came with a bike I brought years ago and I have never used it.

Yeah 20-25 quid sounds about right, there's one on the bay atm minus puncture kit and it's got no bids at £17.

If you decide to sell dibs if poss

kafer-k":22ydrfgc said:
Mavic 230 TIB very light use (the goldy one) laced up to a mystery ti hub with screw-on cassette?
These seem to vary wildly, personally I love them and you might find more interest separately. Maybe £60? Have you posted a pic of the hub? Usually somebody will recognise it and it could make a big difference!

Give the rim a good look over for cracks, they're prone to it :(

elPedro666":28azzcot said:
kafer-k":28azzcot said:
Mavic 230 TIB very light use (the goldy one) laced up to a mystery ti hub with screw-on cassette?
These seem to vary wildly, personally I love them and you might find more interest separately. Maybe £60? Have you posted a pic of the hub? Usually somebody will recognise it and it could make a big difference!

Give the rim a good look over for cracks, they're prone to it :(

Thanks for that, I've checked the rim over and it seems to be in really good nic. I'll get some pics up of the hub and see if anyone can put a name to it and will clean up the whole wheel too :)

Hello, I'm a college student in the United States (California), and I recently acquired a 1988 Palisades Trail in pretty good condition. The original owner bought it in 1988, and only rode it a few times before leaving in their garage for the next 20+ years. I believe that all the components save the tires and inner tubes, and the rear reflector are original. I was hoping to either sell it to a retrobike enthusiast or to someone at my university for $150. Do you think I should be selling it for more/less? I've attached some images of the bike as well. Thanks!

Attachments

• _MG_0324 small.jpg
    _MG_0324 small.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 211
  • _MG_0325 small.jpg
    _MG_0325 small.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 211
  • _MG_0327 small.jpg
    _MG_0327 small.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 211
Status
Not open for further replies.