Are you sitting on a fortune ....

I just checked the price of fuel here in Nothern Ireland (part of the UK) and it equates to around $11 per gallon maybe slightly more, we are not rich here!!LOL

i could moan about your weather compared to ours as well, but jealously is such a cruel mistress!

It would be interested to see the final cost for an item posted from the US to here - import duty (or VAT) to be added plus £8 for the Post Office as well - my last purchase was for around $60 and i had to pay £15 when it arrived, not fair at all...

I think i have made my point, I'll get my coat ...

They say money can't buy happiness, but some NOS Campy bits would make me happy. Oh well, being a lowly postman in the US who still ride his bike to work I can dream big.

We may be rich here in the States, I won't deny it but of all the great bike parts I have sold over the years most have gone to Japan, Taiwan, Germany and yes the UK!

Another co-incidence - which is two in one night! Apologies to those RBers in the USA as i suspect that this link will not work for you -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... ersailles/

It tells the story of a family named Siegal and their financial woes. I used to think that the Osbournes were weird (best descriptive word i can think of) but these people are well beyond that, and, strangley, i find the story very sad indeed.

Opinions please .....

Re:

TGR":2xu2no4j said:
Another co-incidence - which is two in one night! Apologies to those RBers in the USA as i suspect that this link will not work for you -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... ersailles/

It tells the story of a family named Siegal and their financial woes. I used to think that the Osbournes were weird (best descriptive word i can think of) but these people are well beyond that, and, strangley, i find the story very sad indeed.

Opinions please .....

I'd be banned if I gave my opinions, I agree their weird, that's the politest way of putting it :D

Phew, i hoped at least someone would agree with me. If not, would i have been weirder than them? LOL

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
good debate..but what s the genuine price for a cinelli grammo? that must be what some one paid recently at a jumble ,if they are still around that is.... no way im paying £150! i will have to find something else thats 90/s and different.... any clues

Back