Welcome Back - Retrobike software update complete :)

FluffyChicken":15ee6h7p said:
Signatures...

There is now a 5 URL limit imposed.

Found out as I went to change mine to our new area group info and links...
But I cannot change it without loosing all the bike build links in the signature.

Can we have the old limit, if there was one, back ?

(I have 8 URL links, and will still have 8 URL links after)

Didn't notice that yet. I tend to agree that 5 URLs is not enough for many here.
Seeing as there were complaints about really long signatures in the past, I'd suggest a 5-line limit instead.

Like most of the changes so far, sort of forgotten what old board was like. :cool:

Others have mentioned not liking links (to external sites like Photobucket etc) opening in same tab instead of new tab.
I too would prefer links to open in new tab, makes it easier when looking at FS ads, for instance, that have links to pics.

Had a look via my phone at work this afternoon and thought it looked pretty peachy considering...

...fired up the PC this evening and well impressed! :cool:

I can understand why people liked the previous template because it had a certain 'classy' look that other fora don't; the new template now resembles my other favourite site ( http://www.tdpri.com/forum/index.php ), whilst looking a lot better than many others :D

mattsccm":1xi9c8k7 said:
forgotten most of the changes already.
1 more thing . On the road bikes page there are 11 stickies or what ever before the posted threads.Dunno about other but thats more than a page on a laptop. Are they really all needed? rules yes but the others? Almost as many stickies as posted threads.sorry but they are not good. Other wise well done.

Need to go through the stickies on the various forums with the other mods.

mattsccm":1xi9c8k7 said:
fAnd its still bloody well asking me if I want to take into account a previous post as well.
you can keep all the other bits but please ditch that

Not clear what you mean?

Back