Welcome Back - Retrobike software update complete :)

Cracked on and got the chat back up > chat.php . think it's all OK.

Thanks to those who've offered to donate. Always shied away from a donate button, as FC says if you want to help out suggest you support our advertisers or buy some swag from the shop > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/shop

The reply button shows up for me, it's below the last post in a thread. If it's not there please send more details....

Good job, like it!
I'm not sure if it's me using it incorrectly or not, but the search doesn't seem to work properly. For example, search 'rts' in for sale posts and you'll get the one I put up for sale earlier this evening and then a big chronological gap back to posts from years ago.

peanutcracknell":2zk6uaj1 said:
Good job, like it!
I'm not sure if it's me using it incorrectly or not, but the search doesn't seem to work properly. For example, search 'rts' in for sale posts and you'll get the one I put up for sale earlier this evening and then a big chronological gap back to posts from years ago.

Check the first post, the search index is being rebuilt. Think it'll not finish until tomorrow, there are nearly 2 millions posts!

Anyone else having issue with clicking a forum link taking them into the gallery???

forgotten most of the changes already.
1 more thing . On the road bikes page there are 11 stickies or what ever before the posted threads.Dunno about other but thats more than a page on a laptop. Are they really all needed? rules yes but the others? Almost as many stickies as posted threads.sorry but they are not good. Other wise well done.
And its still bloody well asking me if I want to take into account a previous post as well.
you can keep all the other bits but please ditch that

mattsccm":2r6duicw said:
and I don't want to review my post in light of a previous post.

Give that function some time, you get used to it really quickly and it CAN come in handy.
That being said, it would be nice if every user could decide for himself if he wanted that. However that's probably a bit much to ask.

Just give it some time, a lot of work is still being done as we speak.

whooa change, I'm sure we'll all get used to it and it'll be for the best

many thanks for all the efforts put into keeping the site going

Signatures...

There is now a 5 URL limit imposed.

Found out as I went to change mine to our new area group info and links...
But I cannot change it without loosing all the bike build links in the signature.

Can we have the old limit, if there was one, back ?

(I have 8 URL links, and will still have 8 URL links after)

Back