What's your biggest achievement with the help of cheating?

Re: What's your biggest achievement with the help of cheatin

Telling porkies about my qualifications on my CV, and telling prospective employers that I've achieved a GNVQ Advanced in Business Studies, RSA Stage III word processing, and an A Level in German. When in fact I dropped out of college halfway through my GNVQ because I got bored and fancied a full time job to fund my bike & beer habit.

Luckily I've since got 10+ years of admin and office experience under my belt so the lie on my CV isn't quite so blindingly obvious now, and I'm in a decent, steady job with the NHS, so it's not all bad ;)

I personally didn't cheat, but I heard about some dude who won a big cycle race 7 times ...

Raging_Bulls":32e3v9jg said:
I personally didn't cheat, but I heard about some dude who won a big cycle race 7 times ...

:LOL:

Retro Cat":3om8ekcm said:
What's been your greatest cheat enabled achievement?

Nothing
I have morals ;)

Raging_Bulls":3ug0o0jp said:
And we have winner!

Personally not really, something was credited to me and i turned round and sid "nope couldnt possibly be me" to be countered wiht yes it was you :shock:

It's not much of an accomplishment if you had to cheat to achieve it...

Winning the same number of Olympic medals and Tours De France as Lance.

Screwed up the settings on my flatmates tuned up evo on GT1 so I could beat him in a wrx... he had no idea for weeks..muhahahaha

Latest posts

Back