Welcome Back - Retrobike software update complete :)

Well i did post but dont know why it didnt show!

Good job, but - i think it looks 'messy'? My links at the top (faq, search etc.) have some on the right and some down and on the left? Can the general font size be a tad bigger?
Can the borders or such be rounded to go with the buttons? Or make the borders thicker as it all seems to blend together soemwhat. Or different colour?
Agree with the someone has posted thing, its ok (not yet seen it but have seen it elsewhere), as long as the edit button stays this doesnt need to be here.
Oh how does the online/offline bit work too? I guess its like the bit at the bottom. Are you still logged out after how long? Are the people actually online if it says or is it all one big lie?
When i look at 'view my posts' it doesnt seem to be ordered?

I'm liking it...havent tried it on my PC yet, but on the ipad it looks good....apart from the pages opening to the size of the biggest photo in the thread, so it all shifts to the left!!!!

when i first clicked on here from an e-mail link i could see things had changed quite a bit. wont take long to get used to it though,good work!

Thanks John(and everyone involved) :D

I was a bit worried when i couldnt log on this morning.A quick google showed it was a server issue and i got a bit worried at that.

Glad its sorted now so i logged in and was rewarded by a new look and loads of new features.

I get on a 10 hour flight and the world changes!

Good work, I look forwards to investigating the new boards.

Good work John et al.

Will take a bit of getting used to but looks very slick.

How very "unretro" ;)

M

Now where's my Moderator status :D

Back